2020 Kia Soul MPG Ratings
The 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings make it easy to drive across Florida on a tight budget — which is great, because the Soul is fun to drive. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the pump whether you’re here in town or driving across the country.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
The Kia Soul fuel economy depends on which engine you opt for, although both should have Sanford and Winter Springs drivers eager to get behind the wheel.
- EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway. The 2.0L four-cylinder powering the Kia Soul earns impressive numbers when paired with the Soul LX’s standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway. Upgrading from the manual to the available Intelligent Variable Transmission brings a more efficient powertrain to the Soul LX (standard on the Soul S, GT-Line, and S-Line)
- EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway. Stepping up to the Soul EX with standard 17-inch wheels yields the most efficient 2020 Kia Soul, with an incredible 35 highway mpg.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway. Upgrading to the top-of-the-line Kia Soul unlocks the available 1.6L turbocharged engine and 7-speed DCT — a significant boost in power while remaining efficient.
The Kia Soul also has a 14.3 gallon fuel tank, and with its efficient performance, you can spend more time on the road and less time at the gas station.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
Don’t let the excellent Kia Soul fuel economy fool you. This hatchback is fun to drive around Sanford or Deltona, unlike some competing models.
- The 2.0L four-cylinder engine is capable of 147 hp and up to 132 lb-ft of torque.
- The 1.6L turbo offers 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
When it comes to transmission options, drivers can opt for a 6-speed manual transmission, which is the standard option, or they have the chance to select an Intelligent Variable Transmission or a 7-speed DCT.
Kia Soul Trim Levels and Pricing
If you’re eyeing the Kia Soul mpg for the savings, then you should know that the Soul itself is affordable whether you drive home the entry-level model or the top-of-the-line GT-Line Turbo:
- 2020 Kia Soul LX – MSRP $17,490
- 2020 Kia Soul S – MSRP $20,290
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line – MSRP $20,290
- 2020 Kia Soul X-Line – MSRP $21,490
- 2020 Kia Soul EX – MSRP $22,690
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo – MSRP $27,490
Have Fun Behind the Wheel of a 2020 Kia Soul
Keep your 2020 Kia Soul fuel economy in check with regular service (and you can save on that, too, with our service specials), and contact us today if you want to learn more about the Soul or need to schedule a test drive.
Learn More About Our Models
The 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings make it easy to drive across Florida on a tight budget — which is great, because the Soul is fun to drive. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the…
Every trim of the 2020 Kia Sorento has 3rd row seating. Wondering which Kia Sorento seats 7? You’re in luck: each version of the 2020 Kia Sorento seats 7. The Sorento interior offers plenty of room for family and friends, but if you don’t need to fill all of those seats, it’s ready to go…
When you shop for an SUV for your Sanford commutes, you have a lot of choices. If you’ve compared the 2020 Kia Sportage to the 2020 Kia Sorento and decided the Sorento is right for you, then it’s time pick the right 2020 Kia Sorento trim level. No matter what your driving needs in Winter Springs,…
We’re often asked, “Can you tow with a Kia Sorento?” Yes you can! With lots of cargo space and strong engine options that can handle small trailers and boats, the 2020 Kia Sorento is equipped to tow what you need to transport in the Sanford area. Greenway Kia North has an extensive inventory of new Kia Sorentos,…